Friday, May 25, 2012

The Morning of a new Day

Hi everyone, I hope all is well, I certainly doing extremely well. As of today I am no longer stuck at Syracuse University, instead I am back home in New York City and interning for a prestigious company. What company may that be, it is Bad Boy Entertainment, but the funny thing is I am supporting all of the companies that are located within the Bad Boy office. This internship is going really well, my supervisors are extremely down to earth and excited to teach me about their information technology environment. However I am extremely excited even more because I am almost at the point where I will leave for Hong Kong, China. My proposed date to leave is August 13th, 2012, and I will snap plenty of pictures but until then your just going to have to imagine the pictures. Enjoy the rest of your day and good luck to all of you who are interning or taking summer classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment