Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Finals Week Struggle

Life is hard at the moment due to the fact that I am studying furiously for my two finals tomorrow and trying to re-do all of the homework that I have to do. I am very appreciative that I was able to re-do my homework and get a better grade, but like I said before life is hard. I guess this is what they mean by hard work, I know it will pay off in the future. I also encountered something funny today where I was questioned on everything that I have done. I look at it like this, no matter what people say or do, as long as their happy and doing what they like to do the best, then let them live. Life is full of surprises and the, "cool" people will be further from the finish line in the end. Advice for all people worried about what people say, don't worry, just keep doing you and keep doing well and everything will fall into place. All that useless banter is really just something you deal with when your being successful. You must be doing something right if someone hates you for succeeding, the less haters you have, the less success you are achieving. Well that's it for now, I know I have been missing in action but, I'm so busy with all of my work. I also wanted to inform anyone that cares, I recently received an internship with The Blue Flame Agency/ Bad Boy Records Company. See you in New York City for the summer of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment