Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sneaker Addiction

So this blog will solely contain pictures and post based on my trip to Hong Kong China starting August 13th, 2012. There will be pictures of the great chinese food, the amazing people of china hopefully, and the amazing landscape of China. However in the mean time I'm going to post some stuff about my life leading to China. The one thing that I am really interested in is sneakers, shoes, boots, and fashion in general. I currently own 175 pairs of sneakers, shoes, and boots, I know I have a serious problem. I do take pride in my sneaker collection, I have everything from the Air Jordan 6 infra-red to the Olympic Nike Dunk. If your looking for a picture of some of my sneakers you can look below:

The sneakers I have at School:
Some Jordans and other sneakers:





No comments:

Post a Comment